How to tell if cdi is bad – Circuit Module CDI ignition scooter ?
CDI Pinout circuit module
1.Input from trigger pickup Module
2.To ignition Coil Positive
3.Nothing / open
How to tell if cdi is bad?
What happens when a cdi box goes bad ?
Coil is a function, improve the low voltage from the battery / spool, into a thousand kilo volts, in which consists of primary and secondary coils.
coil features dead / damaged when the machine is hot after running several kilometers and fire suddenly disappeared (engine off),
Incoming search terms:
- what happens when a cdi box goes bad
- how to check a cdi ignition module
- how to tell if your scooter cdi box is bad
- cdi ignition project
- how to know if a cdi box is bad in a scooter
- motorcycle bad cdi symptoms
- Symptoms of bad cdi box on scooter
- cdi box circuite
- what happens when a scooter cdi box go bad
- how to tell if moped cdi is bad
- what symtoms if CDI is damage
- how do you know if ignition coil is bad in scooter
- coil going bad on scooter
- coil driver module
- scooter ignition cdi
- cdi box symptoms motorcycle
- scooter bad cdi symptoms
- schematic of a kill switch on scooter